An honors program is available to students who have demonstrated their ability to perform distinguished work.
Students are eligible to graduate with honors if they:
- have a 3.5 GPA at the end of their junior year
- complete an acceptable honors thesis in their senior year
Students with outstanding theses and cumulative 3.7 GPAs may graduate with highest honors.
Admission to the honors courses (MEJO 691 and 692) requires:
- a GPA of 3.5 or better in the major and overall
- recommendation by a faculty member in the school
- approval of the director of the honors program, Associate Professor Barbara Friedman
Access honors theses from previous years via the Park Library's catalog of honors theses.